Branch # 5 Surrey
Some branches have developed and maintain their own web sites that contain a lot more branch specific information. For more information on Surrey Branch #5, visit their blog at:
Today Surrey incorporates five townships including Walley, Guilford, South Surrey, Newton and Cloverdale.
- Currently – at 40 and 16 of these members play in our band
Regular meetings / Jams
- Fiddle Practice – Is held on the 4th Wednesday (or Thursday) of every month with the exception of June & July
- Practice Time – 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Location – varies – contact Glenn at blanch(at)telus.net for the most current details, or check our blogspot page.
- The president of Br. 5 is Evan Sanyshyn,
Phone # 604 576 l066
- President – Evan Sanyshyn
- Vice-President – Robert Kielhorn
- Treasurer – Rose Marie Patterson
- Secretary – Rose Marie Patterson
- Directors: Dale Belchamber, Glenn Blanchfield, Gordon Powell, Edwin Nelson, John Fedoruk, Nathan Powell, Mike Sanyshyn.
- Dances – Held on the first Thursday of every month with the exception of July & August. TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE BRANCH STILL
- Dance Time – 7:30pm – 10:30 pm
- Admission – $ 3.00
- Location – Clayton Hall – 18513 – 70 Ave. Surrey, B.C.
- (Half a block North of Fraser Hwy & 184th Street)
- Contact – Evan Sanyshyn – 604 576-1066
- None Planned at this time.