Keep Safe Everyone
Below are the updated Orders
* BCCDC and BC Ministry of Health: Tools and strategies for safer operations during the COVID-19 pandemic
Here are a few things to remember in any situation
- Fewer faces, bigger spaces – think of this when deciding who should be in your social group and how you want to spend time together.
- Physical distancing is always important when you are with people outside your social group. Keeping a physical distance is the most effective way of preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Be patient – you might have to wait longer than usual – for bathrooms, shops or restaurants, or for your children to use playground equipment.
- Avoid spending time in person if someone is feeling unwell – If any member of your household or social group is sick, or thinks they might be sick, they should not be spending time, in person, with others. People who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested and follow self-isolation guidelines.