Certificate of Incorporation No. 9002
British Columbia Old Time Fiddlers’ Constitution and By-Laws
1. The name of the Society is BRITISH COLUMBIA OLD TIME FIDDLERS’ ASSOCIATION.
2. The objectives of the Society are:
- To encourage and promote the art of Old Time Fiddling and Violin playing in British Columbia;
- To foster the formation of Branches of the Society throughout different areas of British Columbia;
- To encourage promote and assist branches to hold local fiddling competitions and jamborees;
- To encourage and promote interest in children under the age of eighteen (18) years in the art of fiddling and violin playing;
- To promote and oversee annual provincial championship fiddling competitions in the Province of British Columbia, at such time and place as the Directors of the Society shall direct.
For a copy of the BCOTFA Constitution and By-Laws, click on this link. The PDF file is 7MB and the download will take some time depending on your link speed.