KAMLOOPS OLD TIME FIDDLERS
BRANCH # 12
TWIN FIDDLE RULES
1. Twin Fiddle category is open to contestants of all ages.
2. Contestants may enter this category as well as one other regular category of his/her choice.
3. A maximum time of three (3) minutes will be allowed for the two tunes. This time will begin when the contestants start to play. Judging will only be made on the first three (3) minutes of play. A signal will be made evident to the judges and the contestants to indicate that the time limit has been reached.
4. Contestants must play a waltz, followed by a tune of their choice.
5. No more than two (2) accompanists may be used.
6. Contestants will be judged on harmonizing and ability. Selections should be clear, precise and in tune.
7. In the event of a tie, the contestants will be asked to play a tune of choice, excluding a waltz, but must not repeat tune of choice played in the competition.
8. A contestant may compete in only one (1) partner combination in the Twin Fiddle category.